Ok, so it’s not quite summer yet but I’ve already got beach on the brain! These pillows are so fun and bright and easy! You can cut out any nautical shape of your choice.
You Will Need:
- Fabric of choice, for pillow
- A pre-stuffed pillow (from craft or fabric stores such as Jo-Anns)
- Sewing Machine
1. Decide how big of a piece of fabric you will need for the pillow cover by measuring the pre-stuffed pillow. Trace a 2-inch border along the outside of the pillow on the fabric and cut out.
2. Draw the shape of your design for the front of the pillow on the felt and cut out.
3. Place the shape in the middle of the fabric and sew along the edges.
4. Sew the pillow cover along all sides, making sure to leave an opening for the pre-stuffed pillow.
5. Insert pillow and sew up the edge. You can also add buttons along the side for decorative purposes.