If you don’t own a kettle bell, I would highly recommend getting one…or three. I got mine from Amazon. You can get the same set here. I never cease to be amazed at how many muscle groups you can target with these babies. Kettle bell swings are probably my most favorite exercise. It’s fun and you will definitely see (and feel) results soon after a routine. You may have sore muscles after doing them so be sure to get more protein than you normally would, to help heal the muscles.
Kettle bell swings are a complete body workout and they need to be done with care. Correct posture is very important. You can go Here for a video with Tim Ferris showing how to correctly do a kettle bell swing. Ater you know that you’ve got the right posture and form, try starting out with 10 repititions at a time. Work your way up to three sets of 10 reps. Have fun and get summer-legs ready!
Ok, so it’s not quite summer yet but I’ve already got beach on the brain! These pillows are so fun and bright and easy! You can cut out any nautical shape of your choice.
You Will Need:
1. Decide how big of a piece of fabric you will need for the pillow cover by measuring the pre-stuffed pillow. Trace a 2-inch border along the outside of the pillow on the fabric and cut out.
2. Draw the shape of your design for the front of the pillow on the felt and cut out.
3. Place the shape in the middle of the fabric and sew along the edges.
4. Sew the pillow cover along all sides, making sure to leave an opening for the pre-stuffed pillow.
5. Insert pillow and sew up the edge. You can also add buttons along the side for decorative purposes.
I absolutely love stripes. I don’t know when the fascination started, but I have a closet full of stripes in every direction. I love the shade of this blue contrasted with the pop of yellow on the collar. And, of course, I must have my gold bracelets. Accessories are my favorite! I have a pretty bold shoe here so I made sure to tone it all down with a nude bag. Spring is delivered with this get-up.