Next time you have a fancy-shmancy get together or you just want to feel extra glamorous, try this easy manicure. One finger adds interest but you can get all Gaga and do all ten for that wow factor.
You will need:
- Micro beads-Can be found at Michael’s or other craft stores
- Nail polish
- Nail glue
- Base coat
- Top Coat (optional)
1. Paint your nails with base coat.
2. Paint on your color of choice and let dry. You may need 2 or 3 coats depending on the quality or color of polish.
3. After your color is dry, dab on some nail glue and spread evenly on the nail with a toothpick.
4. Dip your finger in the micro beads.
5. Paint a clear top coat over. Note: A clear coat with give it a more crystalized shell look, whereas no top coat looks more like the “caviar” look.